Friday, September 14, 2007

One Week Old

I'd like to start by thanking everyone for your e-mails. Daddy's been reading them to me and I love hearing from you.
It's been a great first week at home. I spend a lot of my time by the sliding glass doors in my Pack N Play. It's a cozy spot!
Mommy and Daddy like to lay on the floor with me and watch me do my neck exercises. They call it "Tummy Time."
I love being swaddled in blankets and sleep really well when my arms are tucked in. This blanket was a special gift from my Nana.
Aren't my feet cute?
I'm adorable when I'm awake....

... or asleep
I also had my first bath this week. I especially liked getting my hair washed and bundling up in a cute towel afterward.

It's been a great first week and we're all excited about what next week will bring. Stay tuned!