Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Few Days

Today I got to leave the hospital with Mom and Dad. I didn't mind being there, because I had so many great people taking care of me and visiting me.

I got to meet some of my future preschool classmates!
Daddy thought it was fun to play with all the nurses' equipment. Silly Dad thinks my heartbeat is in my hat.
I got to meet some very special people in the hospital: Nana and Grandpere, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Loree and my cousins Kaitlynn and Leighanne, and my godfather, Mike, with Shelly and Brenden.
My godmother, Aunt Karina came from Iowa for the weekend to meet me. She helped Mom a lot by getting our house ready, helping Daddy load everything from the hospital, and even helping me get my special outfit on for my first car ride.
I had just gotten my new outfit on when I needed a diaper change. I wasn't so happy about going back into the crib, so Dad talked to me to make me feel better.
I finally got to go home and was so excited to ride in my car seat for the first time. It was a beautiful day outside and everyone was happy to leave the hospital and get fresh air.

Time to go check out my new room! Be back soon.