Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life as I know it

Some of you have been asking for an update on how my life is going. I'll be 7 months old next week, and I have to say that so far life has been pretty good. I love to sleep, and am in my crib from 6pm to 6am, plus two or three naps a day, at least three hours worth.

I've learned a new trick... I can wrinkle my nose and blow in and out. It makes people laugh, and I like when people smile and laugh, so I do it a lot.

Food is my new favorite hobby. So far I've tried cereal, oatmeal, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, green beans, applesauce and prunes. I haven't met a food yet that I didn't like.
I really like to hold the spoon and help whoever is feeding me. They don't seem to think I'm very helpful though.

My first biter biscuit was a lot of fun!

I've also been working hard on crawling. Still haven't been able to go anywhere, but I can get to my hands and knees and rock back and forth. This video captured the first time I got up to my knees. (Yes, I was naked. A guy needs his freedom now and then; even if it ends up being recorded and broadcast to his friends and family, it's worth it.)