Sunday, September 23, 2007

Going Out to Meet the World

This past week was one of many new experiences for me! Mom put me in the carseat in her car, and told me that while she's driving up front, I need to be good in the backseat. I listened to her and hardly made a peep.

Grandma and Mom took me on my first outing; we went to the Gelato store. Mom tells me I'm going to love the stuff when I get older.
Dad says I'm getting bigger. I was weighed on Wednesday and am now 8 lb 7 oz. I also lost my umbilical cord, outgrew Swaddler diapers, and have a couple outfits I am too big for. Mom is getting the 0-3 month clothes ready for me!

I love being held, and like to hear Mom and Dad talk to me, sing me lullabies, or read books.